1. Read aloud to students in the target language.
2. Create bilingual bookmarks. Use this template! The link to the PDF is also found here!
3. Allow for silent sustained reading time and have students do word detective!
4. Invite a guest reader to your class and read in the target language.
5. Organize a book swap with classes or school!
Some of our favorite links!
Read Across America Day!
Bilingual Book List
PBS Kids-Cat in the Hat
Pinterest Read Across America
Dr. Seuss books in different languages